Payment Reminders By Text Message can greatly reduce the amount of late of missed payments in your business.
Outdated methods such as monthly mail statements, email reminders, and phone call reminders simply don’t work. The advantages of payment reminders by text message are numerous:
- 90%+ of text messages are read within 3 minutes
- Using AdVoText software, payment reminders may be set up in advance, and will deliver automatically.
- Significant savings over postal mail – text messages are a fraction of the price
- Phone call reminders tie up your staff, when they could be doing more productive things
- Phone calls typically route to voicemail, and are unanswered
- Email reminders go unnoticed, or end up in spam folders
Clearly, the advantages of payment reminders by text message are evident. We live in a digital world, and this is the way customers choose to communicate. Customers are engaged by text messaging and social media, and this is the best way to communicate with them.
Setting up payment reminders is simple in the AdVoText system, you can set them up individually, or easily upload a spreadsheet to the system. The payment reminders can be scheduled to go out automatically in real-time, or at a future date.
AdVoText has vast experience in text marketing, advertising, appointment reminders, payment reminders, and other solutions. Please visit our website for more information and to sign up for a free trial today www.advotext.com